• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm the new mod guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It was recommended that I post this, so I hope you guys don't mind me modding this forum.

Hope to be just as good as Levitas. :)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yay!!! Now all we need is for every ness main to suddenly become pro status and we'll all have colorful names and cooler titles!

Also, YAY! you can fix stuffs!

You can lock the thread once everyone knows!!! Yay!

Edit: the reason I crossed out the "yay" in every occurrence is because my friend at work says "yay" is a term for some illegal drug... I need to eliminate that word from my vocabulary now.

What is the equivalent of a happy exclamation?!?!?!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah I'll probably lock this thread tonight. Thanks everyone.

Eagle you're going crazy xD

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm not crazy!!! *nervous ticks galore*

you're all crazy *evil laugh*

/cliche...

No, my thoughts are all scattered. I'm trying to keep focus on things for the end of the school year, but really I don't feel like putting any more effort in, seeing as I have 94% in physics, and that is my LOWEST grade (other than apush, which I look at completely differently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom