• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm writing a CGI Mario movie for Disney

hugemariofan

Smash Apprentice
It will be a big improvement over that other Mario movie from the 90s, what do you think of these ideas?

Mario-Mark Wahlberg (w/o Italian accent)
Luigi-Robin Williams (Read Mario)
Bowser-Gary Oldman
Peach-Amy Adams
Daisy-Natalie Portman
Toad-Seth Rogen
Yoshi-Dana Carvey
Wario-Jack Black (Read Mario)
Waluigi-Adam Sandler (Read Mario)
Professor E.Gadd-Jim Carrey w/German accent
Donkey Kong-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Diddy Kong-Chris Tucker
Kamek-Ray Liotta
Lakitu-Joe Pesci
Boom Boom-Hulk Hogan
Nabbit-Christopher Walken
Hammer Bro-Conan O'Brien
Sledge Bro-Jack Nicholson
Boomerang Bro-Jeff Dunham... and his friends
Fire Bro-Martin Scorsese
Ice Bro-James Woods
Bowser Jr-Justin Bieber
Toadsworth-John Hurt
with Angelina Jolie as Rosalina
and Robert De Niro as King Toadstool

King Toadstool is a ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, he is also Peach's father

This will show how the Mario Bros and the Wario Bros ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom

It will mostly be family friendly, but it will contain dark and dramatic moments like Bowser kills Peach's mother in the beginning when she was 4, Bowser kills her father in the climax, Bowser kills Daisy's parents in a flashback when she was 6, Bowser's backstory will also be depressing, so will Daisy's backstory, and my ending

Boomerang Bro will have multiple personality disorder, he will constantly change voices, that means you'll also be hearing Walter, Jose, Peanut, Melvin, Achmed, Sweet Daddy Dee, and Bubba J do the voice of the Boomerang Bro

Bowser will be more entertaining and threatening than he was in the games (which by the way he wasn't either of those in the games)

This will be the first and only time Peach gets kidnapped,

It will not just be the Mario Bros who are rescuing Peach but also E.Gadd, Toad, Yoshi, Daisy, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong (Nearing the end of the second act), and Wario and Waluigi (during the third act)

D

Deleted member

lol

Disney would probably buy this, replace all the actors with the actors from Good Luck Charile, A.N.T. Farm, and Austin and Ally.

and there will be several mickey mouse references
the movie will be G
the movie will be targeted towards 8 year olds
there will be a musical number every 15 minutes
One Direction will be doing the soundtrack
there will be ungodly amounts of hype
then disappointment

in other words

no

hugemariofan

Smash Apprentice
lol

Disney would probably buy this, replace all the actors with the actors from Good Luck Charile, A.N.T. Farm, and Austin and Ally.

and there will be several mickey mouse references
the movie will be G
the movie will be targeted towards 8 year olds
there will be a musical number every 15 minutes
One Direction will be doing the soundtrack
there will be ungodly amounts of hype
then disappointment

in other words

no
Actually it will be PG, it will be targeted towards both kids and adults, no Mickey references, only one musical number, and no disappointment

D

Deleted member

Actually it will be PG, it will be targeted towards both kids and adults, no Mickey references, only one musical number, and no disappointment
make it into a pg-13 and you got yourself a confirmed ticket

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
It will be a big improvement over that other Mario movie from the 90s, what do you think of these ideas?

Toad-Seth Rogen
Diddy Kong-Chris Tucker
Boom Boom-Hulk Hogan
Robert De Niro as King Toadstool
Picturing these characters with those voices are making me laugh so hard XD

PF9

Smash Lord
I think Disney is the perfect studio to distribute movies based on the Mario games, and that includes the subseries (DK, Wario, Yoshi, the latter of which should be animated adaptations). It helps that Rosalina looks very similar to Frozen's Elsa.

Of course, the movies should be produced in-house by a new division of Nintendo dedicated to adapating their games into movies (so that Nintendo retains complete creative control), with the finished products being released by major studios. For instance, I think Universal would be the perfect studio for distributing live-action Pokemon movies.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428

Luigi-Robin Williams (Read Mario)
Bowser-Gary Oldman
Peach-Amy Adams
Daisy-Natalie Portman
Toad-Seth Rogen
Yoshi-Dana Carvey
Waluigi-Adam Sandler (Read Mario)
Professor E.Gadd-Jim Carrey w/German accent
Diddy Kong-Chris Tucker
Kamek-Ray Liotta
Lakitu-Joe Pesci
Boom Boom-Hulk Hogan
Hammer Bro-Conan O'Brien
Sledge Bro-Jack Nicholson
Boomerang Bro-Jeff Dunham... and his friends
Fire Bro-Martin Scorsese
Ice Bro-James Woods
Bowser Jr-Justin Bieber
Toadsworth-John Hurt
with Angelina Jolie as Rosalina
and Robert De Niro as King Toadstool

King Toadstool is a ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, he is also Peach's father

This will show how the Mario Bros and the Wario Bros ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom

It will mostly be family friendly, but it will contain dark and dramatic moments like Bowser kills Peach's mother in the beginning when she was 4, Bowser kills her father in the climax, Bowser kills Daisy's parents in a flashback when she was 6, Bowser's backstory will also be depressing, so will Daisy's backstory, and my ending

Boomerang Bro will have multiple personality disorder, he will constantly change voices, that means you'll also be hearing Walter, Jose, Peanut, Melvin, Achmed, Sweet Daddy Dee, and Bubba J do the voice of the Boomerang Bro

Bowser will be more entertaining and threatening than he was in the games (which by the way he wasn't either of those in the games)

This will be the first and only time Peach gets kidnapped,

It will not just be the Mario Bros who are rescuing Peach but also E.Gadd, Toad, Yoshi, Daisy, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong (Nearing the end of the second act), and Wario and Waluigi (during the third act)
So Mario is that guy from the Happening, Luigi is the Genie, Daisy is Padme Amidala, Wario is Po from KFP, Waluigi is Adam Sandler, E Gadd is the Grinch, DK is Mr. Freeze, Toadsworth is the Horned King, and Elsa, sorry, Rosalina is Maleficent? What a perfect cast. Nice way to treat Bowser, he should be a reckless murderous dragon not a goofball that goes go-karting with his enemies.
I'm also adding a musical number with Justin Bieber and Christopher Walken
So Bowser Jr is going to sing with JB's voice. It will be really weird.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
To be fair, Jack Black as Wario would be the greatest thing ever made.

PF9

Smash Lord
To follow up on my post earlier, Disney's Marvel Comics subdivision can hold the comic book license to the Mario franchise, which could make for some interesting crossovers (Guardians of the Galaxy/Super Mario Galaxy for example).

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Smash Bros movie by Disney, then Mickey Mouse DLC and Amiibos.

pls no

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Seth Rogen as Toad made me guffaw.

But seriously, the best possible animated Mario movie is an adaptation of those old Super Mario World comics from Nintendo Power. The ones where Peach is a crazy badass, Bowser kidnaps her because he wants a mother figure for the Koopalings, and the climax takes place on a giant wedding cake.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Seth Rogen as Toad made me guffaw.

But seriously, the best possible animated Mario movie is an adaptation of those old Super Mario World comics from Nintendo Power. The ones where Peach is a crazy badass, Bowser kidnaps her because he wants a mother figure for the Koopalings, and the climax takes place on a giant wedding cake.
Do I really want to see this?

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
oH GAWD
i cnat wrap my miNND around this!
This idea.... ugh.

villaqer

Smash Rookie