• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Montreal

ShellFall

Smash Cadet
Hey guys i know some of you live in Canada. now i know i am not known online or have any reputation, but come play.

From march 9th-13th i will be in Montreal and just want to know if anyone wants to play while im there? i need to get my smash fix while im on vacation.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Hai ! Yeah, Montreal is so awesome =)

You can come to my place or I can go to wherever you'll be. I don't have the real smash 64, so maybe you'd want to bring yours. I could try and ask Holy and Zenyore if they wanna play to.

ShellFall

Smash Cadet
ok yea sounds good, what do you mean by you dont have the real smash 64? you have just an emulator? do you have a 64? but i could bring a copy of SSB64 if you need. ill also be with one of my friends who also plays so there will be 2 of us.
so i will be staying with my friend who goes to school at Mcgill. she prolly wont want to watch us play so it might be better to do it at your place, but we can work out those details later.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Yeah, sure. I'd have to check again if I still have my 64 and some controllers. Last time I checked I had the 64, but no controllers. I'll get back to you with more details tonight or tomorrow.

I only play online, but after a couple matches of warm up I think I can be as good on console.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
OKay, so I don't have anything actually, but...I could ask someone to lend me his 64 and some controllers, or watever we need. If you got all stuffs by your side, then it's ok, but just tell me in case.

Tell me as well which time of the day you could play 'cause I got a weird schedule, kinda.

ShellFall

Smash Cadet
ok so i will be bringing my own controller and a copy of SSB64. my friend will need a controller. we might be able to bring one along with us for him.
do i need to bring anything else?
and about what time to play im not sure yet because i have to see what the schedule of my friend is with whom i am staying with. so im not sure yet.
and also im leaving tomorrow/today, sat 7th at 12:00pm so if you could let me know about the stuff before i leave that be great.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Lol agony u chill with mathy? I used to hang out with him all the time at his house lol playing saiken dentensu lolol.

I live in mtl but im busy those days, sorry.

cemo

white walker
As long as it's not "Of Montreal", all's well.
you picked a bad audience for your humour, 90% of people probably have no idea who they are. plus i like of montreal ):

so why can neph only play with lag? what's up with that, is he just too used to it?

ShellFall

Smash Cadet
hey man im sorry to tell you im not goin to be able to play man. sorry i just didnt have as much freetime as i thought.

Top Bottom