• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is D-Throw - D-Tilt a true combo?

MrTacoKingSSBM

Smash Rookie
I tried doing d-throw into d-tilt and it seems to be a promising combo bc it cal lead into nairs with the massive hitstun on d-tilt, but is dtilt guaranteed form d-throw

cisyphus

Smash Ace
There's no easily accessible frame data for Samus's Melee throws, but if they're at all similar to PM then it's def. a true combo in that scenario, given Falcon didn't DI the down throw. Here's the DI path using Shell's Knockback Calculator. The Yellow dot indicates Samus's first actionable frame. The assumed values I plugged into the calculator are found here

Last edited:

MrTacoKingSSBM

Smash Rookie
There's no easily accessible frame data for Samus's Melee throws, but if they're at all similar to PM then it's def. a true combo in that scenario, given Falcon didn't DI the down throw. Here's the DI path using Shell's Knockback Calculator. The Yellow dot indicates Samus's first actionable frame. The assumed values I plugged into the calculator are found here
Thx! could I have the link to that knockback calculator? it looks really cool

Smash Journeyman
it may be guaranteed on no/in di at higher %s

you can try using 20XX / dolphin to test it too

Top Bottom