• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is he good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supa_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
I've been watching some videos from E for all and Pit does not look that good. It is really disappointing:(. I would like to know from people who went to E for all if the people I watched were just bad or if it was pit.

RikyuXz

Smash Cadet
I've been watching some videos from E for all and Pit does not look that good. It is really disappointing:(. I would like to know from people who went to E for all if the people I watched were just bad or if it was pit.
*facepalm* are you joking? lets look at the pros and cons shall we?

pros:
- best recovery known (4 jumps + glide or 4 jumps + free flight)
- quick
- disjointed hit boxes
- spammable projectiles
- many damage racking moves
- down b (mirror shield) can reflect projectiles and acts as an unbreakable shield (imagine combo breakage..)
- side b can also reflect projectiles

cons:
-not many good kill moves (he does have kill moves.. just not as good as other chars)
-kinda light (i dont know about this one for sure.. plz correct me if im wrong)
- (cant think of anything else honestly..)

k i know this may sound biased, but really.. how could pit not be good..

*facepalms again*

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
*facepalm* are you joking? lets look at the pros and cons shall we?

pros:
- best recovery known (4 jumps + glide or 4 jumps + free flight)
- quick
- disjointed hit boxes
- spammable projectiles
- many damage racking moves
- down b (mirror shield) can reflect projectiles and acts as an unbreakable shield (imagine combo breakage..)
- side b can also reflect projectiles

cons:
-not many good kill moves (he does have kill moves.. just not as good as other chars)
-kinda light (i dont know about this one for sure.. plz correct me if im wrong)
- (cant think of anything else honestly..)

k i know this may sound biased, but really.. how could pit not be good..

*facepalms again*
A good con to add would be: Not Noob friendly.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
We can't really decide if pit is gonna be a high tier character or what not until we see some of his strats. Just like any other characters. Just wait it out.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Pit really seems like Young Link 2.0... well, more like 1.3...

He has potential, particularly with his awesome recovery. We have yet to analyze his potential as an edge-guarder. He may have Jigglypuff type qualities when it comes to fighting in the air for a long long time.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
No offense but do you honestly think someone can perfect a character and make him look good after one day? Also the people that play arent just playing as Pit, they're testing out everyone and seeing how awesome all the new characters are. If the person that made the vids was playing for a while and he played like in the youtube videos, then yea Pit would suck..

Zeela12

Smash Ace
He is horrible, that's why we're all here talking about how he's top tier and that he's gonna be the coolest character ever.

Why make thread when you can just read the dozens of threads already made with deep analysis of his moves and skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom