• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is the Up Smash spike still a thing

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
I loved that thing in Melee, but wished it was more usable. So may I ask if the Up Smash's spike is intact?

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
I believe I saw it spike in one of the many showcases that have been streamed. Can't remember which one though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My gut says no? But Usmash is probably so buffed overall that it's not a big deal

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I believe I saw it spike in one of the many showcases that have been streamed. Can't remember which one though.

Yea I remember seeing that to it didn't actually kill anyone though but it does have some potential..............the key word being some.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
PM upsmash is nearly identical to Melee upsmash, spike and all. I actually got my first upsmash spike kill while playtesting PM Roy lol

Top Bottom