• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its human nature to assume you're interesting

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=545]Its human nature assume you're interesting[/drupal]

SWF has a blogging service now, so I just decided to set one up. I've never had a blog before, so this is completely new to me.

I'm not a very well known member of SWF but a few of you may know me from another site as "TheMantyke". I'm very much aware that typing stuff here with this obscurity is basically the reallife equivalent of talking to a brick wall, but I don't really care. It'll be nice to archive my smash related ventures and have the 5 or so people who read these a sense of what I do.

I'm a fairly average brawler but I'm finding it hard to escalate to a higher skill level. I live in the middle of nowhere and my wifi is absolute crap (I've seen green once). I have two solid mains (when I say solid, I mean that I've stuck with them forever), Lucas and MK. I've tried to find a secondary to go with them, but it always seems to shift. It seems as though every few weeks, I'll find another character I have a moderate interest in, pick them up, read a few threads about them, and drop them for a new secondary. I honestly don't care about this in the least since it's not really a bad thing. I always practice my Lucas and MK, so why not practice someone new and diversify my tastes?

So, I have a few ideas to post here in this blog-styles-thing and might get around to posting them here.

On a more interesting note, this was all typed up yesterday night. I kept getting an error message whenever I tried to submit content and eventually got the 400 error. I went the entire day thinking smashboards was down, only to have someone tell me over AIM, I just needed to log out.

I feel ******** now .-.

Top Bottom