• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JJ's 2000th Post!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
JJ too goodz. May the will of Barricuda Drifter guide his 2000th post to sucess at everything as is the will of Barricuda Drifter.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod oh my god oh mygod ohmygod ohmygod

barricuda is our lord and savior, blessed we are, sheeps of the drifting flock.

i had this rumbling feeling in the pit of my wolf main soul when i saw the drifter grab his prey and with unrelenting skill continue to Uthrow>side b his way to victory.
TWC TOO GOOD

know barricuda, no fear
no barricuda, know fear

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
That almost looked choreographed it was so easy for him, damn, and I thought Kain was the best Wolf.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
That almost looked choreographed it was so easy for him, damn, and I thought Kain was the best Wolf.
Here's the story, i was playing kain on wifi and i was losing every single match. Then I said "last game" and i gave the controls to barracuda drifter, and he showed me how to play wofl

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So, am I to assume that Barracuda Drifter is some sort of Jungian collective unconsciousness that all Wofl mains have pulsating through their auras if properly accessed, or is he your next door neighbor?

JCav

Smash Lord
JJ I believe you have now become a Smash Champion, and I'm not talking about the name SmashBoards gives you either...

castorpollux

Smash Champion
From the Smash Dojo:

<Side Special Move: Wolf Flash>

When you use Wolf Flash, Wolf jumps upward at an angle in the blink of an eye.

It’s a truly difficult move to master, but players who can consistently connect with Wolf Flash will find themselves in command of a frighteningly powerful technique.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden12.html

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
pretty sure barricuda wrote that excerpt, he'd know its true power better than any other wolf out there
we've seen its unrelenting brutality. kain has experianced it first hand

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i tried doing the TWC today on wifi but barricuda put his foot down, he made wolf flash cancel long and go flying offstage

i'll never disobey the drifter again >_>

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Part of wolf's usmash is disjointed!!!!!!!!! (i kind of already knew this caz i actually blew up one of fatal's mines with an usmash without getting hurt. I thought it was a yoshi's island fluke, but i just discovered today that wolf has a disjointed hitbox on his usmash. I'll make a video of it)

THIS MAY BE A BIG THING!!!!

btw this may explain why we can do the usmash on wario's dthrow thing

JCav

Smash Lord
Guys... Barracuda Drifter has whispered to me once more in the form of Wolf tricksies. They take the words of

It’s a truly difficult move to master, but players who can consistently connect with Wolf Flash will find themselves in command of a frighteningly powerful technique.
These are illusion tricksies. I am starting to feel the need to make another video, too bad I'm not close to 2000 posts though :(

Prolly more useless stuff, but they will make you look cooler as always. I may share them with any fellow Wofl that comes to this tournament in MI this weekend if I go.

Top Bottom