• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 30, 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iharfor

Smash Journeyman
So amazon is now taking pre-orders for ssbb. Now, I know that they can still take orders before a release date is set, but amazon claims that it will be released June 30. I'm not a game guru, so from your experiences generally how long is the announcement made before the realease?. ( 3-6 months?) It's now January 15 and I would expect that if it were truly to be released in june they would have said so by now, unless they're planning a "oh, by the way its in stores now" kind of announcement which I seriously doubt. Now, mic, dont lock this and say "Why dont you do some research before you post?" becuase I just did and now I'm asking everyone else to comment.

Here's the amazon link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Wii/dp/B000E6BVOE

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to respond with a big "NO" but it'd probably get deleted by mods. Until every single n00b on the forums posts a topic stating the release date, we don't know. This forum will have 300 new topics when we know. Here's a quick rule of thumb: you will never find something new no matter how hard you try. Some n00b will always beat you by 5 minutes:laugh:

iharfor

Smash Journeyman
I figured that, I was trying get info on how generally release dates are announced so I could make an educated guess. Right now, I'm thinking November 2007 sounds about right just becuase I would think our waiting will just start to begin when they finally annouce.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I really don't care about when it comes out, I'm patient. But I draw the line at Sonic the Hedgehog making the game (near the bottom of that article). If that article is actually true and Sonic makes the game, I'm pretty sure we have reached the Apocalypse.

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice
I know it's not official, but June 30 sounds pretty nice. It would certainly liven up the usual spree of lackluster Summer games. :)

Keige

Smash Journeyman
IGN said there's a small chance of it coming out in the summer (which would be nice because no school and new SSB go together perfectly) but they said November is most likely (which is still good, but I'll have to bring my Wii with me to Pennsylvania during winter break to play it more if that's the case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom