• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kentucky

SoTRichard

Smash Rookie
Hiya all... i'm from KY and i play with a group of my friends here and we'd like to try out some tournaments but i've been looking around and it doesn't seem like many happen close to KY... if anyone knows about any upcoming tourneys in the KY area i'd appreciate it. (BTW we are located in the north central part of KY) so like 1-3 hours driving distance is about all we are looking for.... Maybe Cincinnati or Nashville would be ok too.... Thanks

Megachuk

Smash Ace
You could always go to FNL at game junkie. There's also biweeklies in cincinnati, although it hasn't been held in a while because of holidays. But your best bet in to just go to FNL sometime and play some friendlies... check gamejunkie.com if you've never heard of it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you live anywhere near Northern Kentucky Universtiy, that's where I live. I get together with some people every now and then, and play smash as much as possible here.

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
there are a few of us in louisville who play. if that is close to u we normally have smashfests every thursday nite.

just so u know... there is already a KY thread started... u should check that one out.

Top Bottom