• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Icarus......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Ing

Smash Rookie
If you guys like Pit then get Kid Icarus for the Virtual console it is one of the best NES games ever I have it and I have beaten the game with the best ending.

Note: If you are a huge METROID fan (like myself) then you have to pick this game up because it was made by the same team that made the original metroid.

It is like Legend of Zelda miked with Metroid mixed with Mario its awesome and here is my favorite kid Icarus review kind of video thing.

http://screwattack.com/archive/VGV/KidIcarus.html

^^^^ **warning It is not recommended for users under the age of 14 screwattack .com**

Magic

Smash Apprentice
I've found a frightening amount of eight year olds browse these forums. Thank you for taking these precautions in shielding their innocent minds.

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
If you guys like Pit then get Kid Icarus for the Virtual console it is one of the best NES games ever I have it and I have beaten the game with the best ending.

Note: If you are a huge METROID fan (like myself) then you have to pick this game up because it was made by the same team that made the original metroid.

It is like Legend of Zelda miked with Metroid mixed with Mario its awesome and here is my favorite kid Icarus review kind of video thing.

http://screwattack.com/archive/VGV/KidIcarus.html

^^^^ **warning It is not recommended for users under the age of 14 screwattack .com**
thanks for that video. that was an enjoyable watch. =)

i love this game. it took me 20 years to beat it, but i love it. ;)

and people around here are way too FAILURE happy. spam much?

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
Bah, why are so many here calling this thread a Failure?

Another Kid Icarus fan speaks out his love for the series. The more the merrier. We should be welcoming him to this board.

Plus, I love Screwattack (watch it all the time on Gametrailers) and I never knew they had made one for Kid Icarus. Kid Icarus made number 10 on their top ten greatest NES games list.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yea I like Kid Icarus too....but what does that have to do with Brawl?

I also like Pokemon...am I gunna start makin threads on how much I love a certain generation?

I really like Zelda....am I gunna start makin threads about any of the past Zelda games?

I like Starfox, Metroid, Mother, Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Sonic, Ice Climber, Yoshi's games, and Game & Watch games........(never played F-Zero or Metal Gear games)....am I gunna start making a thread for each of them to seek out other peoples opinions on the franchises?

its just in the wrong place IMHO....

Topaz989

Smash Cadet

I also like Pokemon...am I gunna start makin threads on how much I love a certain generation?

I really like Zelda....am I gunna start makin threads about any of the past Zelda games?

I like Starfox, Metroid, Mother, Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Sonic, Ice Climber, Yoshi's games, and Game & Watch games........(never played F-Zero or Metal Gear games)....am I gunna start making a thread for each of them to seek out other peoples opinions on the franchises?

How you make threads is your own business. I really don't care if you do post an adoration thread for all of the franchises you mentioned.

Seriously, he has like one post. Cut him a little slack. Besides, if you watched the Screw Attack video; the folks there not only proclaim their love for Kid Icarus they even show some Brawl footage in it as well.

Hunter Ing

Smash Rookie
ya......

ya Im new here I have been jumping around alot from different forums,so I never have that many posts, but this is by far the best smash bros forums, I usually come hear to read t.he topics made here, I was a mod on one site but I left it, and btw Im almost 16 years old not 8.

sorry but I usually make better threads I just wanted to share that video and pit rules and I will probably play as him once in awhile.

also I find some of you to be pretty rude, is this seriously how you treat new members that might be a problem if you want these forums to grow.....

so ya I think I might hang out hear for awhile.....

Topaz989

Smash Cadet
I never get past level 2....
Play the game over, make sure you either win/or buy a barrel in level 1-3. Fill the barrel with potions in 1-4 by gathering hearts over and over in the room that is below the nurse's chamber and buying them in the room to the right of it. I promise you won't have trouble getting through level two again :D.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I never get past level 2....
patience also helps. Find somewhere where the enemy keeps on coming, just stay there and get lots of hearts and exp, level up more and buy the barrel like topaz said.

and of course, if you have trouble jumping, just get some wings.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
I don't see what makes this thread full of failure. What's wrong with posting about Pit in a Pit related forum?

Some people are just too quick to try to knock somebody down. I honestly wouldn't care if you posted topics talking about your love for a certain franchise, as long as it's in the right forum. And it's not like this is unrelated to the forum. It's a topic about Kid Icarus and Pit. It links to a video that reviews Kid Icarus (in a VERY good light, mind you) and even talks about Brawl at the end of the video. There's nothing "fail worthy" here.

And anyway, I actually went out and bought some Wii Points today so I'll definitely be trying Kid Icarus. I never got to play it because I never owned an SNES so this will be my first time. I'm happy to be able to explore Pit's past since other than Kirby and ICs, he's my favorite character so far. =] Thanks for posting.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord

yeah. see. what does Kid Icarus Have to do with Brawl? THE MAIN FRIGGIN CHARACTER IS IN IT go ahead. go talk about have you love Red/Blue version. its a great game. you dont see me calling you an epic failure. even though im More of a Ruby/Saphire person.

same goes for all the other games. evereyone loves them. go talk about em.

Not A Naruto Wannabe

Smash Apprentice
Kid icharus is fun, but the first few levels are... unforgiving healthwise

No games are perfect especially games this old. still a great game. I am kind of glad that the series didnt catch on, b/c now we have a fun character not screwed up by desparate storylines, and the games didnt have a chance to go into a downward spiral like the kirby games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom