• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kill Throw?

xjthegulpin

Smash Apprentice
Let's talk about WFT's kill throws.

I really wish WFT had a better kill throw. (And a better grab in general.)

I know Deep Breathing + Up Throw kills but its tough to execute.

What about back throw?

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Bthrow kills pretty late, even near the ledge. It can lead to some kills if we chase the opponent offstage with Fair/Dair/Bair/Header/FCSS, though.

Nouri Z

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend using back throw for kills unless you're absolutely sure you can follow up with an aerial or if you're sure that it will kill. Other than that Up Throw kills pretty consistently at about 140% with rage + deep breathing, 160% with rage or deep breathing, and about 180% with neither rage or deep breathing. :)

Kaiduru Zeta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaiduru_Zeta8
3DS FC
1332-7842-2519
Up- Throw should be your go-to throw for kills. DB + That with a stage with low upper blast zones like Dreamland is very good for WFT. I have used Back throw to kill sometimes if I have DB and we're both at reasonably high percents though.

Top Bottom