• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet: Zenith Results!!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Im tired....so yea here are the results.

Teams:

1) PC & Wes
2) DJ Nintendo & WarriorKnight
3) Dire and Raffa
4) Vanz & Teczero
5) Jayoyeah & Ace163
Serge & Alukard
7) Dav3 and Bum
Fried Platanoes
9)NFI
Zro & Black
Little Rascals
QMW
13) Bacon and Rice
Hyrulian Champs
PB Jellytime
Dark Pch and JC
17) I.E
Bye
X & Prez
Bye
Paladins
Shadow Linear

Singles:

1)PC
2)Wes
3)Bum
4)Tag
5)WarriorKnight
Dav3
7)Jman
Vanz
9)4sho
Killafox
D1
Starz
13) X
Ryan K
DJ
Teczero
17) Silven
Alukard
Hax
Kubuu
Snake
Ninjalink
Prez
RP
25)Kwan
AM
Salad Fingers
Kashan
YRB
PB&J
Surma
Shadow
33) Leo
Hefaustos
Bye
Luck
MR
Tech9
Xeph
Hoyo

Thats it for the results. hope everyone had fun and thanked the sponsor for the food and drinks. ya thought this was good, wait till September....omg ya gonna be in for a surprise.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
werd, that was ghey! we both woulda had way more ppl lol.

oh and i officially retire. dont really care 4 this game anymore. focus on my real-life now...shoutoutsieszz and farewells tomorrow lol j/k. ya would probably still see me around. gotta let the new generation continue the legacy! lol. peace

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

oh and i officially retire. dont really care 4 this game anymore. focus on my real-life now...shoutoutsieszz and farewells tomorrow lol j/k. ya would probably still see me around. gotta let the new generation continue the legacy! lol. peace

LOL Yah riiiiiiite

Link226

Smash Ace

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Killa!!!! I deserve a rematch b4 u quit. Dont back down on this challenge lol.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i was playing so bad at the zenith lol no sleep my hands were cold like the whole time i dont no how i did good in singles to lazy to do shout outs but yea good tourny guys

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Oh man i got 5th, uggghh, terrible. I hate you tag lol. U really suprised me. I wasnt expecting that to happen lol. u improved a whole lot *****. I know u were mad hyped lol congrats.
I still love you tho.

but yea, goodstuff to my noob partner DJ for holding it down wit me for teams.

Man i suck at shoutouts dont I lol
peace.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
cause DJ let u win lol.....
i did not ask him to let me win i said wow we have to play every tourny mad gay and he said he going to let me pass since he got second in doubles lol i was going to play him lol most likely would have lost but i had to play wes next round lol so yea and your gay 4 giving me the braket with dj in it anyway but dont worry i still love u no homo

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
i kno its hard tho everyone always plays each other and i have to separate crews first. its not as easy as it seems theres a lot of good ppl now a days lol.

anyway im a G. thats all i wanted to say. me and WK will double shiek teams MM anyone on earth even rush hour get at us.

Hax is too good. lil man is def gonna be up there reeeaaal soon.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
na i am not mad at u but its gay how i aways got to play dj but i understand how u cant put crew togeter and stuff lol

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Good **** everyone that went. If you want to talk, get me on aim or msn (both in my profile)..

See you next time! :)

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
yea. im not entering anymore tournies. im tired of this game already. gonna focus on other things. the only other time imma play is for fun sometimes and the DA crew battle. and MAYBE whenever im not workin or chillin wit my girl ill go to a weekly for fun.

so yea everyone, it was fun. but its time to give the new generation their time to shine, like hax, jman, alukard, (plezey), ihnc, and everyone else.

GL everyone.

Hax

Smash Champion
wow why are you guys quitting.. :( y'all we're awesome i learned a lot from you guys and your tournies were always great.. even though i was playing like **** yesterday haha.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Lol ill prolly c killafleet at the next tourney.
And wasn't WK supposed to quit a year ago???lol

Thanx killafeet and Alex for throwing a great tournament.Had lots of fun playing
everyone got a lot of friendlies in with
ninjalink,fosho,teczeros,starz,yrb,prez,silven,kfox,that falco i was playing on that
small tv.And it was kool seeing d1 as usual sorry i let u down lol.
ANd congratzzz to the top 5!

D1

Banned via Administration
D1=Doodoo One

Which explains why I suck so much T_T.

Had mad funz tho good sh** to Chris and Wesley as usaulzies.

Propz to DJ for goin MAAAAAAAAD deep and OMFG @ X's Shiek great matches.

SuperRyan is an awesome teammate come out to NYC more often so we could experiemnt w/ more deadly combinations. >: ).

As much as I hate ICz good sh** to Vanz for doin his thang what u did on the last stock was mad smart on ur part...which is why I respect ya.

Um to all my nigz who got knocked out early T_T. Gambatte next time!!!

WarriorKnight a pleasure to always battle w/ sry my Fox ain't as beastly as PCz...I'll try harder next time : (.

Good sh** seeing Emmy, Jennush NeonXToshrio, DA, KF, I.E., some of Plezey, Demigodz w/e, I.H.N.C. (doin MAD BIG THINGS WOW propz), Salad Bowl's lone representative Bloody Falcon, and last but not least Alex Strife and Ace for helping out w/ the tourney and sh**. Killafox we shall battle one day sir! : D

Alrighty Doodoo 1 out.

P.S.-And shoutout to my ol' Bknight n*ggaz, Silven, and Mog and his buddy.

P.P.S-and Spirit and Pope, and Peanut Butta Jelly TIME!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Good ****, Wes.

Tag is too good!
I love you too ZoSo :laugh:

ok umm shoutouts, I guess....

KillaFleet: ya really should quit cuz you're all whack at this game....lol thats a lie you're all godly but I get why you're all quitting and I know you're all still gonna be around so I'm not gonna say goodbye ever.

Brian(Alukard): good stuff in teams bro. I was playing bad it was my fault we didn't get farther than fifth place. :laugh:

Little Jesus: you're definitely pro at this game. sorry for taking you out in singles and doubles lol.

Bum: DK definitely counters Falco. it takes skill to shoot lasers but no johns lol. watch out for me after I'm done training with Dave. :laugh:

WarriorKnight: thanks for the personal shoutout lmao....

Ryan: sorry for taking you out in singles and doubles :( don't hate me lol oh and your mad funny.

Kubuu: your link is pretty effin good man. uair into dair wtfff :laugh:

Wes: good sheezy. you did the one thing I failed to do. you beat a But Ugly Monster.

Bombsoldier: good stuff taking first. falco is amazing. your DK sounds pretty **** good, wish I could see it lol. oh and **** forward lol he's trash, next time you see him bring that $10,000 check with you. :laugh:

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Hmm..

D1- good **** in teams lol we did good for our first time lol
PC- ur a funny guy and ur right too LOL
Tag-Its ok lol but what irks me is that u been playing again for only like 2 weeks and ur already better than me lol
Hax- too good i was scared of u lol
Jman- crazy and wierd lol
ALU!!- Is too good lol
Dave- RATATOOIE *****!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if i missed anyone lol!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol sily puppies

Youll Want Emmys For Saying Kf Is Going To Quit Dudes What Have Youll Done To Quit I Know Ppl Going To Say " Y Do U Need To Do Anything To Do Quit" Please Just Keep Playing Lol And Shut The **** Up If Anyone That Should Have Quit Its Me And Other From Da. So Man The **** Up Cause U Know U Going To Play Brawl And It Would Be Done Not To Play This Until Brawl Comes Out Cause Brawl Game Functions Might Be The Same As This Game.

And Another Things To The Whole New York man The **** Up And Step Your Games Up , Anyone Got A Prob With It You Know Where I Be At Lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Kwan, WNY wanted to see more nasty ****, but good **** for going.

Holler at us later, son!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Double Up Duoble Post *****es

And As A Matter Of Fact killer Feet All Of Youll Can Retire That Means Easy Money For Da And Bum To Split The Pots Lol So Whom Else Is In Line To Retire?

AND LET PPL THINK NJ IS GOING TO TAKE OVA LOL SURE THEY ARE I CAN TAKE OUT THE WHOLE NJ ALONE THIER ONLY LORD AND SAVOIR IS M2K AND THATS IT OTHER THAN THAT WHOM THEY GOT...........................I AM WAITING ................... STILL WAITING...... NJ PLEASE COME TO NY TO SHUT US UP ESPECIALLY ME AND I KNOW THOSE GUYS FORM THE "4ANDKLAFN CREW " THAT CONSIST OF 4SHORTS(4SHO) AND MIC CHECK (TECH0)
AND HIS BROTHER TECHNO(TECH SOMETHING) CAN COME SEE US LOL.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo me n wes is still here n i know we lost 2 good people but now i see nj is lookin like they try 2 ova take ny.hmmm we still strong n ny still have d.a n trust me all of d.a has increased in skill dramatically.raffy,kubuu n jay surprise me.nj i will pay ya a visit 4 sure 2 show ya ny power.wes let me know if u down 2 pay them a visit

Top Bottom