• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KillaOR on MTV's True Life: I'm a Professional Gamer

Mrkrabs

Smash Rookie
I saw this show 3 times on MTV, i thought it was awesome. Thatd be amazing, getting payed to play SSBM.... *dreams*.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I googled it and got the exact same link after I made my post lol.

And what ever happened to Killa... ? That's what I'd rather like to know.

phoshov

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have the link for the whole episode? I've been looking everywhere for the entire episode to download. If you can post it here or pm me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I might be a little late here, but I am looking for this episode for a reference. Would greatly appreciate it if you are able to help

Thanks
-Jake

*sigh* JUST saw the post like 4 up from this.. my apologies .. That link is still alive

AXE 09

Smash Master
Shoot, that vid was freakin tight!

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna be like him lol. Saw a few familiar faces. Loved this vid

Oscargnz

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a link to the entire episode or have it an can send it to me because ive been looking for it for a while now an so far can only find it in french

OBI1JABLOMI

Smash Cadet
This is the episode that got me into the Melee Community almost 10 years ago...jezus. I wonder what happened to KillaOR. I think on reddit he said he plays LoL now

Cort

Apple Head
Anyone have a local copy of this? It seems to have disappeared from youtube. Please discord me - username is c.rt

Top Bottom