• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede's Amazing Guide of Coolness

Ol' King Dedede

Smash Cadet
It's King Dedede here with an Dedede approved guide.

Step 1: Inhaling:

This is like Wario's Bite move, except better. When your opponent is blocking and your in a close range, it's best to inhale instead of slide grabbing, but why you ask, because Dedede is really slow.

Step 2: Forward Air Hammer:

This is Three D's combo move. It's a swift bonk with the hammer and it can be multi combed. Plus, opponents don't usually see it coming.

Step 3: Use your multi Jumps wisely:

If you get knocked off by a foe, you can use at least 5 multi jumps before you fall. Use those jumps to your advantage and trick your foes.

Step 4: The Jab

My amazing jab can do a lot of damage and has very good range.

Put it together, and you got King Dedede!:dedede::4dedede:

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
A very simple guide but it covers a lot of fundamentals, surely.

I don't know if inhale is better than Wario's OM NOM NOM since I've never seen it used as b-reverse landing.

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
I know this thread is probably a bit tongue and cheek but Dedede and Wario are my two mains and in my opinion bite is miles better than inhale because it has way less start up and cool down lag.

abx

Smash Journeyman
King Dedede is already perfect. he doesn't need a guide.

Top Bottom