• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Knight Exalt" - Chrom SSB5 Combo and Tech Sharing Thread

Muramishi

Smash Rookie
Chrom's turn to shine!
Having Roy's speed and no need for sweet spots, Chrom handles quite well in Ultimate. He has a pretty solid combo game and great damage as a result. Tag his UpB at the end of any combo and you're tagging on massive damge!

Post any additional combos, tech, and information regarding the Exalted Prince here.

In addition to the Roy combo video I posted a while back, here's one for Chrom as well:

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
Thank you, Muramishi, for putting in work early on. These videos are great.

I've noticed that Chrom's Up Special was grossly underestimated before. His horizontal recovery is a bit deceptive in how far it can go (it's still not great, but it does go farther than we initially thought). It is also a better option in neutral than Ike's Aether in my personal opinion. Situationally better than Roy's blazer too.

CbM_

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1723-7582-5511
a lot of this does not work on all characters and is kinda patched...
could u do a new version or something?
btw the vid is great keep it up man

Top Bottom