• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal "CONFIRMATION"

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy!

super princess
Seattle-based voice actress Alesia Glidewell has a generic credit resumé listed on her website, including characters in video games she’s recently done. Among the games listed is Super Smash Bros. Brawl, where Glidewell is said to be voicing the following characters:

Krystal from Starfox, Knuckle Joe from Kirby & Zero Suit Samus from Metroid

Now, hold on a minute. We already knew about Zero Suit Samus’ inclusion as an alter ego for Samus, and Knuckle Joe’s inclusion as an Assist Trophy. Where’s this Krystal stuff coming from? Granted, if yet another member of the Star Fox team were to be added to the playable roster in Brawl, Krystal’s a no-brainer. There’s always the chance that she’ll be an Assist Trophy just like the rest of them, but since Krystal actually has potential moves for use in the game, we might as well inch that playable roster closer to 50, right? ;)

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
wow nice find

i doubt they will let krystal turn into a AT...

I think we are on the verge of a new challenger approaching update.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
50 would be asking far too much of Sakurai. 40 would be a blessing. Most people are guessing 34-36. Also, in response to your sig, I feel like the best updates are on Wednesdays. Also, I've heard alot of bad things about this Alesia Glidewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom