• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legion of Smash!

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I just find it funny how everyone in this new clan has repeatedly said that "clans are lame", "clans are pointless", "im never joining a clan". Its also funny how u guys waited until NBK and LOS did a crew battle to make a clan. U coulda made a clan at anytime before and said u wanted to challenge someone. Not like we did anything new.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I just find it funny how everyone in this new clan has repeatedly said that "clans are lame", "clans are pointless", "im never joining a clan". Its also funny how u guys waited until NBK and LOS did a crew battle to make a clan. U coulda made a clan at anytime before and said u wanted to challenge someone. Not like we did anything new.
We said that stuff about the typical kaillera clan that doesn't do ****. I wouldn't have talked trash about clans if they did stuff.

This also relates to how we "waited until NBK and LOS did a crew battle to make clan". Your crew battle showed that kaillera clans are actually doing something for a change. Clans doing stuff = clans being cool.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL come one Surri stop taking your mod power so seriously. Were just here trying to challenge you guys to a crew battle, how is that not related to this thread? Especially since you haven't even addressed (accepted or refused) our challenge yet. Just tell us you don't wanna crew battle us if you want us out of your thread...

And I've said, since always, that clans are lame unless they actually crew battle. Crew battles are fun. So if crew battles are FINALLY happening I'm down to be in a clan.

*Waits for Surri to abuse his power and give me an infraction for absolutely no reason*

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I've already talked to kuzi, ask him. And i dont want to continue this convo regardless of it's relevance right now because this thread doesn't need to be closed.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And I've said, since always, that clans are lame unless they actually crew battle. Crew battles are fun. So if crew battles are FINALLY happening I'm down to be in a clan.
I already told them this and they proceeded to tell me that they would not accept our challenge because we were not a legitimate contestant. All Nova could drone on about was how we said we hated clans and therefore had no right to battle to which I told them we all thought clans were dumb because they didn't do anything. I then asked Surri if he would even battle us if we did make a legit clan and he still denied with the excuse that I am already in a clan (and then refused to tell me what clan I was in).

So at this point I'm wondering what their real reason for denying us is.

Infract me if you want, I could care less. This simple online video game has turned into actual bad blood between people for silly reasons.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
What about the vids we recorded the other day, Peek?

And on topic, it's cool kuz we'll find people who aren't scared to crew battle us. :)

Don't worry I'm done in your thread, Surri.

Peek~

Smash Lord
What about the vids we recorded the other day, Peek?

And on topic, it's cool kuz we'll find people who aren't scared to crew battle us. :)

Don't worry I'm done in your thread, Surri.
That session was too short, so I just dumped those recordings. We can record some other time again, hopefully for longer than 4-5 games

The Star King

Smash Hero
I already told them this and they proceeded to tell me that they would not accept our challenge because we were not a legitimate contestant. All Nova could drone on about was how we said we hated clans and therefore had no right to battle to which I told them we all thought clans were dumb because they didn't do anything. I then asked Surri if he would even battle us if we did make a legit clan and he still denied with the excuse that I am already in a clan (and then refused to tell me what clan I was in).

So at this point I'm wondering what their real reason for denying us is.

Infract me if you want, I could care less. This simple online video game has turned into actual bad blood between people for silly reasons.
This.

If I was in your guys' position, I would be happy about a new clan being formed for battles. It shows that your crew battle is pushing clans on kaillera to actually do stuff, and is having a positive impact on kaillera clans overall. But instead, both NBK and LoS refuse to battle us, showing that you don't want a rise in clan activity, or that you only want to battle clans you think you can beat, or something; definitely nothing's that's positive. If you really want to stop other clans from participating, uh... have fun being the only two clans on kaillera that actually matter, I guess.

And that infraction/thread locking threat is really sad, Surri, considering this discussion is relevant to the thread. The only reason you used that threat is because you personally don't want this discussed. Power abuse, much? And this is coming from the guy who's usually pretty lenient on mods giving out infractions/locking threads, since I think that people on Smashboards are usually too quick to complain about that stuff.

EDIT: "So at this point I'm wondering what their real reason for denying us is."

I don't know about NBK, but for Surri, I figure it has to be our skill. Surri didn't seem to have a problem when you were talking about your new crew earlier in this thread. He only blew up when he found out who the members were; meaning that is has to do with the fact that we're good. Pathetic, TBH.

Cool battle. Did the .krec file sharing end up working, or were you there to record all the matches?

Like who? >_>

Battlecow

Play to Win
I once beat NBK in a crew battle

If I had other d00ds in my crew I'd be a ****ing FORCE.

I'll round up some peeps and get back to you, clan SHEERSTARKUZMADNESSKING.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'll round up some peeps and get back to you, clan SHEERSTARKUZMADNESSKING.
You're forgetting our fourth.

We're th3dockMadness King. Get it right.

Anyways, I guess I look forward to destroying whatever noobs you gather >_>

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@SK: I don't even think its the skill thing Surri is throwing a tantrum about. Its that every one of our members apparently hated on clans for so long that we're apparently spewing hypocrisy by forming a crew to do crew battles. This is 10stupids because Dock and myself were in the same clan ourselves for a long amount of time before going solo and you and sheer have both said clans are dumb unless they do something (clanbattle). I've tried to tell them this was your stance on it like 100 times and they just respond with "lolno." In a nutshell they don't think we deserve to participate in these types of events because of the background we apparently have.

If I was in your guys' position, I would be happy about a new clan being formed for battles. It shows that your crew battle is pushing clans on kaillera to actually do stuff, and is having a positive impact on kaillera clans overall. But instead, both NBK and LoS refuse to battle us, showing that you don't want a rise in clan activity, or that you only want to battle clans you think you can beat, or something; definitely nothing's that's positive. If you really want to stop other clans from participating, uh... have fun being the only two clans on kaillera that actually matter, I guess.
This.

th3dockMadness King
th3SheerMadnessDocktorKing imo

The Star King

Smash Hero
@SK: I don't even think its the skill thing Surri is throwing a tantrum about. Its that every one of our members apparently hated on clans for so long that we're apparently spewing hypocrisy by forming a crew to do crew battles. This is 10stupids because Dock and myself were in the same clan ourselves for a long amount of time before going solo and you and sheer have both said clans are dumb unless they do something (clanbattle). I've tried to tell them this was your stance on it like 100 times and they just respond with "lolno." In a nutshell they don't think we deserve to participate in these types of events because of the background we apparently have.
I guess that's another possibility of why Surri was mad at our identities, not just skill. Forgot about that. But either reason is still kind of silly, for the reasons you said.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Guys let's leave this thread before Surri freaks out on us for talking about crew battling in his crew battle thread.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Alright in conjunction with the new BR ranked events, we should try and kick off a cash tourney soon!

I know it maybe small but i was thinking a prize of $30 for first prize, $15 for second, and $5 for third.

In order to add incentive / fun to both sides, i was thinking we could add a "wild card" player added from the BR event.

The person would be selected by random draw, the number of draws each person has in the contest would be the number of wins they had in the most recent BR event.

Please post thoughts on the cash tourney / wild card idea!

The Star King

Smash Hero
Oh, I thought they were for everybody.

I almost wish I joined LoS now. BUT THE COOLNESS OF MAH CREW > $$$$$$$

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well the biggest problem with everybody being allowed in is that delay and lag and DS becomes a much bigger issue, if we keep it limited to the LoS members it secures the chances of "fair play".

This would also be slightly changed by the addition of a wild card. They would be subject to a few different rules regarding lag and such to maintain fairness for the members of LoS.

Top Bottom