• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for feedback on my captain

SmashtasticFraud

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I recorded some matches at college a while ago and I figured I'd upload them for some feedback. Sorry for the quality and talking, feel free to mute. I started playing a few months ago, and I'd like to know what I can do to improve my game. Currently trying to dash dance and waveland more fluently for better mobility. Last match got cut cause video ran out of time D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-qE4wDqTbw&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
You've basically got most of the difficult things down. Shffl-ing nairs is gonna be your friend, as it leads into grabs, which in turn lead into other aerials, which means more knees. I'd recommend throwing out fewer falcon kicks in neutral, and since you love to moonwalk, try using the momentum for offstage edgeguards with Bair and Uair. Seriously. With a crisp moonwalk, falcon can jump nearly the length of FD in one graceful leap. It's nuts.

Top Bottom