• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's secondaries.

My Lucario sucks vs Marth. I can't get passed his spacing game. I use Wolf for that

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
It depends of what MU you're having trouble with. Falco would be good for MK, and is really good at some of the low and mid tiers. What MUs do you want a secondary for?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Pikachu.

***** Fox, beats Snake, I guess even with MK, lol sure whatever you say MU chart. Doesn't cover Wario and Diddy as well but I like the space animal CP option.

Truth be told I do have a pocket Pikachu, I've never used it, or Falco, in tournament though since I'm fine with maining Lucario, with some Link.

Falco is good as well for coverage.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
The only match ups I struggle with is Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong and some low tiers. Other than that. I'm fine.

The real purpose of this thread is to give ideas to some other Lucario's as to what characters they should use for their own coverage.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
ill say this again we need no make a thread showing the best 2ndaries for lucario and why...

*i believe that aside from mk, lucario´s best 2ndarie would be falco.. and maybe FOX

Jar.

Smash Cadet
You could even throw in ICs for the bad DDD, Fox, GW, and Pika MUs.

Then again, it's ICs...

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
ICs are pretty cool, but snake is tough for all but really good ICs imo, because your CGs have to be frame perfect for him otherwise he'll pull out a grenade, and he punishes separated climbers well.

Jar.

Smash Cadet
ICs are pretty cool, but snake is tough for all but really good ICs imo, because your CGs have to be frame perfect for him otherwise he'll pull out a grenade, and he punishes separated climbers well.
Yeah, I totally agree. If ICs ARE your secondary, make sure you're pretty good with them. (Well, make sure that you're pretty good with any secondary ch lol...) They're just really good against those other bad MUs for Luca.

Top Bottom