• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas is Movin' Up

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
WTF!?!?!?
10caps
Jeez, I was trying to talk about Lucas in here :p

But yeah, Ness made the second largest increase in placement. Ice Climbers did the best.

You guys are still "technically" god of low tiers then, seeing as some people might not allow Ness or Bowser.

lil cj

Smash Lord
This is great day indeed!
I think were the only ones that think Lucas is king of low tiers though
The mario mains think Mario is the best low tier
And the Ike mains think Ike is the best low tier...lol
The reason Lucas imo is king of low tiers is because
he is actually mid tier material...the other two not so much

MTGod

Smash Champion
The reason Lucas imo is king of low tiers is because
He can win matches :D

Anyway, I doubt Lucas will move up above Low tier, as for him to move up others have to move down (I suppose - not TOO sure about how it all works) and I really don't see another Zelda movement in the near future (lol lol lol triforce tier :D)

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about a deluxe apartment in the sky, maybe a 1-bedroom in the city on a ground floor of course.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Is he really mid-tier material?

Or are you guys just giving me the same kind of false hope that made me continue with this god forsaken character in the first place?

.-.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lucas is mid tier material *shrug* though a tier list doesn't really matter...it's just for show.

Though Lucas staying in Low tier helps in two ways.
1.) We are the MKs of Low tier
2.) People who actually think the tier list is what the characters are actually like then they will be mistaken when going against Lucas. So surprise attack like a ninja >_>

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I suppose.

It's convenient at least, that we have a character that does really well in Low Tier events, and kinda okay in normal stuff.

How does lucas do in doubles? I'm absolutely shocking in them, I just end up going MK because with lucas I always kill my partner.

Bleh whatever, he's fun to play with nonetheless.

I go mostly lucas anyway, except for Falco (easier to beat with kirby), Diddy Kong (just can't do it), Pit (same with diddy), Snake (easier with tink) and Marth (though to be fair, I've played a marth like once and didn't use lucas, so might try it out since most people here don't like doing grab releases because they can beat me with out it).

Top Bottom