• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina @ Alberta Beat Down V (Aug28-30)

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Just posting this for people interested in watching Lucina play!

I'm gonna be doing my best to make Top 16 so that I get some guaranteed stream time for Lucina.

I also use Zero Suit, but it isn't likely that I'll comfortably switch to her during a tournament.

Mr.R seems to be a confirmed participant so it'll be worth watching for high level play anyways.

Wilty

Smash Cadet
NNID
WiltyHolten
3DS FC
2294-6756-9246
on august? srly? one month for the stream? have twitter or something? just to know the hour... and
just wii u? i want to see the match pñaying on 3ds(since i don't have wii u)

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Just a quick bump because I wanted to stir some trouble in Edmonton before ABV.

A Salty Suite match with C.Lusion vs Myself

If you wanna know why Salty Suite, get on to the Edmonton Smash page and look for a guy that **** posts about beating everybody...

Wilty

Smash Cadet
NNID
WiltyHolten
3DS FC
2294-6756-9246
Hooo that remeber's me my old forum, there will be always a user that talk to much but really sucks in game... "Reaper mx" he claimed, that he beatdown Cloud (EUA pro halo player) and Hunk (Mexican por halo player), he crated fake accounts and record a video to take the lies pretty far...

Top Bottom