• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
LUIGI BABY! YUSSSSSSSSSSSS! Still weird how YOSHI is still not confirmed. And I'm guessing Luigi might be a Starter character, or by tradition, Unlockable.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
ehhhhhh had been hoping for a more exciting character reveal. but its nice to know hes in, for the sake of those who use him.

still waiting on the return of Zelda/Sheik ...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glad to see him confirmed so early. I wonder who's next. But never mind all that. It's those expressions that are really impressive.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I noticed that. Like, nearly half the characters so far have green backgrounds.
What's the deal?
Probably because most of the characters fit with the green color. Luigi is always associated with green color and has green clothes, Olimar because the Pikmin are half-plant and plants are associated with green. Link has green clothes, and Bowser has a green shell and body. But Villager should have red and Wii Fit Trainer should have blue.

Alban712

Smash Apprentice
Probably because most of the characters fit with the green color. Luigi is always associated with green color and has green clothes, Olimar because the Pikmin are half-plant and plants are associated with green. Link has green clothes, and Bowser has a green shell and body. But Villager should have red and Wii Fit Trainer should have blue.

Animal Crossing's simbol is a leaf, so it makes a little sense. I'm wondering what does WFT has to do with green. Anyone that practice yoga around here? lol

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812

Anyone else think that Luigi is a smooth criminal in his official pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom