• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maestro Takin a Nice Long Break (+ Important Stuff Maestro Missed) Thread

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I don't want it to look like I'm falling off the face of the Internet, but I'm going on hiatus for the next little while. I don't really know how long it'll be, but don't expect to be able to reach me for at least the next month. I'm esentially quitting cold turkey - I probably won't even be lurking at all. What is certain is that I will be back, and thus I'd be grateful if you guys could keep me up to date with any important stuff that happens around the Workshop.

I'll do my best to check on this thread for the next 2 days, but all bets are off after that.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I don't want it to look like I'm falling off the face of the Internet, but I'm going on hiatus for the next little while. I don't really know how long it'll be, but don't expect to be able to reach me for at least the next month. I'm esentially quitting cold turkey - I probably won't even be lurking at all. What is certain is that I will be back, and thus I'd be grateful if you guys could keep me up to date with any important stuff that happens around the Workshop.

I'll do my best to check on this thread for the next 2 days, but all bets are off after that.
See ya meatrsoo--er--Maestro, i'll tell you what you missed when you get back xD

(As an aside, did anyone else read "Nice Boat" in the title?)
That's been stuck in my head forev--

ffffffff now its stuck in my head again

Top Bottom