• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth and Ganon taem strats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Hai I'm really good solo and my friend has a really good Ganon and I wondered if you guys have any tips for this taem combo.

I think Marth is very good at racking up damage and killing with fsmash but Ganondorf is also very strong and does a lot of damage and kills very well. Marth could combo his moves into Ganon's forward smash and you'd get easy kills at ~30%.

Ganondorf is also way better than normal because he doesn't have to approach because taems isn't about that so it's all good.

I think Ganondorf is really good in teams because he's heavy and does a lot of damage and kills easy, few characters share those characteristics (Snake perhaps but Snake is really bad at covering his landing Ganon can just land with dair and does more ****, Snake just does ftilt and there's no followup).

I also think Marth's air game supports Ganon's ground game very well so they synergize on that aspect too.

I'M NOT SURE THOUGH PERHAPS YOU GUYS COULD GIVE SOME INSIGHT BECAUSE I NEVER WENT TO A TOURNAMENT IN MY LIFE

Yeah Shaya, l2mod srsly those threads are hella annoying.

And I'm not even a regular of this boards, get@my level.

Do it.

DO IT NAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom