• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth pm videos?

Bozo302

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if there were any good pm matches with marth in it. I looked around and I usually only found videos of marth getting wrecked in pm so I was wondering if you guys knew any good vids.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
The Top Players thread over in General has a few. There's a handful of videos of PPMD playing Marth in PM that aren't included there, mostly from last year's Tipped Off 9. This was back when he was still going by Dr. Peepee. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=peepee+project+m

Unfortunately, I don't know that there's really anything close to a 1st tier PM Marth player that isn't a direct Melee export (PPMD, M2K, etc). Marth is probably the character affected least by the transition to PM, but it's something to bear in mind.

Top Bottom