• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master + Crazy Hand Glitch

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
This is not the glitch where crazy hand never transforms, just gonna say that to the people who don't read posts.

Anyways, I want Kirby customs, so I started my journey with a LV. 9 Classic, and got 3 Kirby customs and a Ness custom by pressing the home screen (cheap I know)

So I faced the hands, and you know the part where the orange rising platforms come in? Well that started, and the other hand grabbed me. I couldn't shake out fast enough, and he places me on the ground, where an invisible platform raised me up and I died. Like, I was standing and, with me just standing there, I floated up into nothing.

I wasn't paying attention to detail when it happened, but I think the hand smashing me down might have made a platform thrown disappear. I lost.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
off topic, but MK 4 C TIER PLZ

Also, im not sure the 3DS version was "completely" finished as in no bugs or glitches, but of course theres going to be a bug or glitch in any single game.

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
dual hand combo is broken please nerf :p

but thats weird ive never had that happen but i have had the hands hit me at the same time (i think?) and insta kill me when i only had like 30% so i guess i kinda feel your pain :p

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
This happens to me all the time. I think it is a glitch. I use Peach mostly, but almost every time I play Lvl. 9 Classic, when Master grabs me and then throws me and one of Crazy's cards comes flying up, I'm so floaty I almost always land on a card and its a surefire kill. You physically can't walk.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Today I got really screwed over by a wombo combo from these guys!

First Master Hand grabbed me, then before I could do anything Crazy Hand grabbed me , then Master hand started making platform and Crazy Hand buried me in a platfrom for a KO.

I think that this is a potential 0-to-death combo!

I also got ****ed over when I was Ike. Right when I did Aether Master Hand did Whirlwind and blew me off stage!

Top Bottom