• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 23, 2015] Brotherly Love Sm4sh Monthly #1 (hatboro, pa)

Moosh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moosh_da_moosh
3DS FC
3995-6503-8179

Hey everyone. Brothers Calamity is here to bring you the first of many sm4sh monthlys in the Philly suburbs.

we'll be running sm4sh singles and doubles only. Hopefully in the future we can get melee too but this venue is pretty small. If we did that we would move to a bigger venue.

The venue is really close to a train station, bus stop and the town has a shoppers parking lot down the street. There's also parking where the venue is but the lot is somewhat small.

Check out the Facebook link for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1392783537709421/

(If u can bring setups please post on the FB page)

Last edited:

Blazikus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blazikus
Pretty sure my friend and I will be coming out for this :D. Really happy with how close it is too!

frostbreath

Smash Rookie
I suck at sm4sh, really looking for a melee venue, think there will be any melee setups? Even if it's just for friendlies it would really make me want to come more...

summerhays

Smash Cadet
how many set ups do you have as of now? i might be able to supply one

Last edited:
Top Bottom