• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee fox----> brawl just like melee falco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
No one is like in melee. Fox is a little slower and falls slower.
There is a reason why this game's name is Brawl, not melee with online play >__<

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Not at all. Falco had more cutting moves and jumped higher in Melee, also with a fairly differen't blaster. Fox was not like that in Melee and is not like that in Braw either.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Fox has just been cut down. Probably about the movements and strength of SSB Fox. Falco is a lot different from Fox, but if you're saying power level that might be true. For speed and movement, much different from Falco.

Erow Devastates

Smash Cadet
well i think they put some of falco traits and took away fox's god traits, changin his main killing to his side smash instead of his up smash, but falco and the fox r very different.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Well, if fox is like he is in SSB64 then I'm in luck because I always liked the way he fought. Not saying he's better in any way than Melee's, but I'll still have my old style to fall back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom