• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo 0-Death on Sheik (combo, not random fg sheik getting wrecked)

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
The problem with basically the whole thing is that you wouldn't be able to get any of those follow ups if Sheik was DIng away, specially the last D-Air.

Also, like Sonic said, I think Sheik can DI down and away and shield before the Footstool but I am not 100% certain.

It looks really cool and flashy though. And it's something with a realistic chance of being landed on a real match, unlike some other strings that I have seen around.

Superaaron14

Smash Rookie
Why can't they shield on the ground? Just a question. You would have to hit them within 3 frames right? And even then it would be DI dependent.
If they di down and away then yes the footstool probably wont connect but if they are just diing away then it will, also for the bair to dair offstage if they di away then u get a guarenteed bair and possible death since they are diing towards the blastzone for one reason or another

I tested this in training mode (thats why i had to hit the balloon because of the freshness bonus) and if u do the dtilt fair ff footstool properly then its guarenteed (because of the frames of lag from just hitting the ground)

Superaaron14

Smash Rookie
Side Note: Modified versions of this combo works on other character if they try to jump away from the first dtilt fair (then u proceed to djc sb to jab lock)

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Side Note: Modified versions of this combo works on other character if they try to jump away from the first dtilt fair (then u proceed to djc sb to jab lock)
The thing about this combo is that it theoretically works. It isn't super viable, but with enough practice it could be done consistently. Also, Bair-Bair will sometimes true, @Metalex knows more about it. That would definitely kill.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
The thing about this combo is that it theoretically works. It isn't super viable, but with enough practice it could be done consistently. Also, Bair-Bair will sometimes true, @Metalex knows more about it. That would definitely kill.
I agree, as long as you know your opponent is bad at DI and you land the first F-Air at sub 10% I could see you actually landing this on a person.

You won't land it on a skilled player though, since every skilled player knows that at low % it's always better to DI away.

Top Bottom