• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo combo/infinite

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
This needs to be tested offline vs a real player, but from what I've seen, it probably works, with strict timing.

Only tested vs another mewtwo, so might be character dependent if it works at all.

Grounded footstool>double-jump cancel downB. Only works if you do the DownB from the front obviously.
If this works, you at least get a follow-up or killmove.
And now the fun part, which I couldn't perform on wifi: you should probably be able to infinite with this if DownB doesn't have the grab limitation of ~1second between grabs.

Grounded footstool>double-jump cancel downB>Grounded footstool>double-jump cancel downB>etc...

NNID
Budget_Player
That seems like the slowest and most obnoxious infinite I have ever seen. Ever. And I play marvel. Where people do the Spencer infinite literally for 3 minutes at a time to kill one character. 1% per rep, WOOT WOOT LET'S DO THIS ****. :laugh:

Last edited:

Firzy

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
ça m'étonne pas qu'un gros moche comme toi ai si peu d'amis , tu passes tes aprems à chercher des infinites à 1% :noel:

infalen

Smash Rookie
I think I tried the same thing this morning.
The issue I had was that you were just too high for the down-b to do anything, I'll try it again when I get home though.

EOE

Smash Apprentice
Opponents aren't stunned by Disable for a short time after they have already been stunned by Disable, similar to how grabs work. So this doesn't work. =(

infalen

Smash Rookie
Ah, that's right, forgot about that too.
Same case with Confusion as well.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Opponents aren't stunned by Disable for a short time after they have already been stunned by Disable, similar to how grabs work. So this doesn't work. =(
Thanks for the answer. Obviously it wasn't gonna be anything op, but that settles it. The only real use would then be to do the dj downB out of grounded footstool, which is basically impossible to set up.

Top Bottom