• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK's Music

Supa_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
this new song that was announced for MetaKnight is nothing like the rest of his stuff its pretty happy for the evil guy idk what do you guys think.

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't sound as good as the original, to me anyway, but still does it justice. It was an awesome song then, and is still great as a jazz version. Besides, it was MK's theme when he first appeared in the Kirby games, so its only fitting that it be there. I approve :laugh:

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
this new song that was announced for MetaKnight is nothing like the rest of his stuff its pretty happy for the evil guy idk what do you guys think.
I think it's alright, but the normal soundtrack from Kirby Super Star was definitely better. Seems to me Brawl is concentrating on remixing soundtracks, the origionals (sry if that's mispelled) are the ones to be unlocked. I could be wrong.

Supa_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
It just seems to me that this music is not dark enough for the character. I do like the fact that it is a pretty cool remake of an original song.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
He isn't evil. Dedede, and all the final bosses are evil, Mk does benifit the world, in his own way, people like Kefka know and enjoy they are not benefitting anybody but themselves, yet Metaknight givees kirby a sword in the amazing mirror AND always gives kirby an equal chance, while Bowser makes everything rigged in his favor (mario party)

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
He isn't evil. Dedede, and all the final bosses are evil, Mk does benifit the world, in his own way, people like Kefka know and enjoy they are not benefitting anybody but themselves, yet Metaknight givees kirby a sword in the amazing mirror AND always gives kirby an equal chance, while Bowser makes everything rigged in his favor (mario party)
Dedede isn't quite always evil either, you know. Like in Kirby's Adventure he only broke up the Star Rod to protect Dreamland from Nightmare, and then helped Kirby get to the final battle with Nightmare afterward once the Star Rod was restored.

As for the song, I love it. Just wondering how it will seem when overlayed with the Halberd stage, heh. Still I'm sure it'll be great. It's a nice fast-paced song to get into the mood with when battling.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
EXACTLY^^^^ Not everybody who seems to be, or acts/pretends(Dedede) to be evil, isn't, just think of Batman, or Spawn... Spawn isn't really evil... right?

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Meta Knight's not evil, even if his intentions aren't always clear. Still, I'd consider him less of a villain than Dedede.
LOVE the song. Not what I expected, I anticipated something darker. But now, I like this a lot more! So over-the-top and fast-paced, and very jazzy. Should add to thetension of the frantic battles.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
Lgandknight, how did u get that flapping mk on ur sig. i want to put it on mine too. its so cool!

Top Bottom