• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. GnW isn't unlocking

eschemat

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, Mr. GnW isn't challenging me. I finished adventure mode and classic mode with all characters, as well as finishing the target test completely. Any help?

eschemat

Smash Journeyman
I did. And I played 1000 matches as well. Is there something wrong with my memory card and do I have to restart my file? I'm not sure what happened to the memory card, all I know is I haven't played melee in 8 years

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You have unlocked the other 24 characters, right? You can't unlock G&W until you've unlocked Mewtwo & everyone else.

eschemat

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've unlocked everyone else. Done all the events, 1000 matches, done target test, classic and adventure. I feel it probably has something to do with me doing something dumb 8 years ago lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
No idea then. Try copying the data from someone who has all of the characters.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
thats wack. Create new file. Leave game on all night ??? profit

eschemat

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the help guys. i guess it was probably because i lost the first game against GnW when I was a scrub 8 years ago lol. how long do you guys think it'd take to unlock everything up to that point again? 10 hours?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh if you lost the first match then just complete Classic mode again with any char and he should challenge you again.

Top Bottom