• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 MW Pool 14 [Complete]

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
alright the match is up elbow. Yeah jlen I faced strato on my first match.

Edit: Hes actually online now seeking a match.

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
SonicLucario...you have a lot of people that need to face you. Actually, since I beat everyone but him, I already qualify for day 2, right?

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Elbow- G&W's Down Smash comes out way to fast, I hate that move with a passion now
jlen- I'll play you as soon as possible, but I think I'm gonna take a break from getting destroyed and eat dinner
SonicLucario- ditto above

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
Ok, sonicLucario. Where are you? Anyways, I don't think I even have to play him, since I beat everyone else, that means I have an automatic pass, correct?

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
Ok. sonicLucario, where are you? Actually, I don't need to play him, do I? I beat everyone else, so doesn't that mean an automatic spot?

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
I win?

Ok. sonicLucario, where are you? Actually, I don't need to play him, do I? I beat everyone else, so doesn't that mean an automatic spot?

Elbow

Smash Apprentice

jlen

Smash Cadet
My Final Results:

W - [DQ] - LUCYMONO
W - King Zeal
L - Elbow
W - [DQ] - Evelgest
W - [DQ] - WGWOLVERINE
W - jdub03
W - [DQ] - ZOMGjesustruck
W - Stratocaster
W - SonicLucario

Record: 8-1 (didn't beat elbow, but I think I'm good for tomorrow)

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
oh im not taking anything away from you. Your sonic was good. My bro plays sonic a little so i should have been ready for you. good matches and good luck with the rest of the tourny.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Elbow make sure you play him. You have to play all your matches with all the non-DQ'd players.

According to the first post, any unplayed matches are considered losses, and it would be extremely unfair to someone else for you to deny them a chance to advance.

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
Ha I love the difference between this pool and ones like pool 25 who only had 2 people that registered by 2pm today... WGWOLVERINE get your Wii back so we can play!!!

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Ha I love the difference between this pool and ones like pool 25 who only had 2 people that registered by 2pm today... WGWOLVERINE get your Wii back so we can play!!!
Ya that would have made it alot easier to pass to the brackets if no one had shown up. Anyway, thanks to all for playing, I hope you will still be willing to play friendlies with me later even though I'm obviously not that great. I'll be playing plenty of online matches to get used to the online feel and to actually play people. I need some work
Later.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
in a PM from elbow
Just give him the win then -_-
Any unplayed matches with Elbow will be considered forfeits, as agreed upon by Elbow, unless Elbow says otherwise before results are finalized.

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
I don't care. Since he's 2-2, he can't possibly pass me, and what's the point in playing with a spot locked up? Give me a loss, and I'll see you next round.

Top Bottom