• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Gambling Addiction with Spectator Mode

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Let me start off by saying that I rarely used the Spectator Mode in Brawl as you didn't gain anything tangible from it besides the entertainment value and perhaps some pointers on how to use a character more properly. With Smash Bros. 3DS, Spectator Mode has quickly become one of my greatest obsessions with this game in conjunction with the trophy shop. Betting coins on matches to receive more coins so you can use them in the trophy shop has become my new addiction and I LOVE it! ^o^

With that being said, I'm interested to know how many other's on Smashboards have become addicted to this entertaining and rather engrossing mode or how many of you have even ventured into that mode or all. Have you conjured a gambling addiction in Smash Bros. 3DS like I have?

TypePositive

Smash Apprentice
Well, I do now, thanks. Seriously, I never would have clicked that button...This has to be the best feature to ever come to any game ever

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Well, I do now, thanks. Seriously, I never would have clicked that button...This has to be the best feature to ever come to any game ever
Your very welcome! ;) Glad to hear my praise for it spurred you into trying it at least once. Hook, line and sinker! :p

no1butmenotu

Smash Cadet
Now that you mention it, I could spectate 1vs1s and stuff. I never gave it any thought, so I'll give it a try. Sometimes I get bored doing random online matches in For Glory, so this would be a nice break.

Top Bottom