• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Ice Climber Combo

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
yeah in the video mario isnt doing DI but i have tested it with a real player and if u do it correctly theres no escape. thats for sure.

Kuroneko

Smash Apprentice
I like what I see :3

I'm not planning to main Dedede for his chaingrab or anything, but if this works on real players di-ing I'd have to main Ice Climbers again.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Awsome, glad that we're getting some chain grabs back. Really not a fan of Dedede, he's such a big target, I can't believe how well he's been accepted. To each their own though, eh ;P. Psy.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
Yeah leave the chain grabs to the IC, Dedede is too slow =(

Woodman

Smash Rookie
awesome chain combo. I like the Strokes goin on in the background. Reptilia!

Lightning Ice

Smash Journeyman
You could back throw and regrab, going back and forth across the stage. Then again it looks like their spike is really strong and they would probably die anyway.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
thanx for the comentary, the back throw I've been trying it but its too hard to do it correctly so I keep using the spike for now, hope this chain grab combo help get more ideas for the Ice Climber community.

Som

Smash Cadet
good job on the combo paxz! I tried to test it out and I ended up getting and infinite-ish down throw catch which was about as insanley hard as the back throw forward throw, and it didn't move me forward much. what is the input and the timing on your combo? btw if you want to make sure popo is holding and nana is spiking when you get to the edge just do one rep of the forward throw catch, that should switch the climbers and barley move you forward. cheers !

Lovely

Smash Lord
I hope they don't tourney banned this. I really love to use that on the people I face. I just made Ice Climbers my first main just not too long ago. They were too cute not to choose. <3

Lightning Ice

Smash Journeyman
I think the forward/back throw chaingrab will be banned because they are infinite, take a while, and they can be used for stalling. The down throw chaingrab probably won't get banned.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
thank you for your commentary guys. Lets keep Smashing!!

Top Bottom