• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My sketchs

Black/Light

Smash Master
Ok, heres some sketchs I did in support of Lucario and Blaziken getting into SSBB. I would Like to point out that the Blaziken sketchs where done in 1 day and had lil time put in them because of the time frame I had to do them. . .(Some of these are pretty huge)

This one is Lucario's Wave Guilding Bomb and Bone rush attack.
http://imageigloo.com/images/2143LucarioWGB.jpg

This one is faint. . . but because Kaid didn't tell me how it looked (The Lucario attacks I drew are based off of Kaid's move-set) I had to just make up a move.
http://imageigloo.com/images/719Lucariofaint.jpg

OMG, look at that Pimpn Lucario!
http://imageigloo.com/images/139ML.jpg

OMG, Lucario and Mawile spent the night together and. . . .some odd months later they had a baby that grow into this!!!(I'll draw the baby/ young form of Mawcario later)
http://imageigloo.com/images/4657Malario.jpg

This one is just some "core drawings" (I call them that because they are what I draw in order to get a good idlea of the style of a character that I didn't make) of Lucario. . . ones missing a tail.
[http://imageigloo.com/images/8962Lucario.jpg

Now these are Blaziken's attacks. First, Sky upper with a lil Kirby Blaziken (^_^)
http://imageigloo.com/images/4643Bl...ttp://imageigloo.com/images/6573Blaziken1.jpg

Heres Blaziken doing a knee drive ino a front kick.
http://imageigloo.com/images/3715Bl...://imageigloo.com/images/5090Blaz+Lucario.jpg

OK, This one if Blaziken doing a blaze kick on the fire monkey. I don't speak pokemon but I think Blaziken is alil POed at his type combu being ripped by that monkey so he decided to show the monkey how to really do a Blaze Kick.
Wow. . . Blaziken kicked he A$^ in a tree. . . the monkey's home ground (Now thats gangser (^_^) ). I think hes saying "Get out of type combu ^^^^!!!!"
http://imageigloo.com/images/8707BlazeKickM.jpg

Oh, And just so that you all know that I can draw people AND color heres a marker drawing of a break-dancing woman.
http://h1.ripway.com/BlackLight/Brakedancer.jpg

Hope you like them. Feed back is welcomed (^_^).

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Those look very well done to be honest, nice job man ^_^

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
These are better than a lot of stuff around here, but I think if you want to get any better, you need to start drawing from life, and studying up on your anatomy. Also, try to work on the quality of your lines, to produce single strokes rather than sketchy, furry lines. Keep drawing.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
also to add to FDV, if you have a tablet you should try inking and coloring some of those. Those are surprisingly very good, most of the people who put up sketches are rather crappy.

Black/Light

Smash Master
These are better than a lot of stuff around here, but I think if you want to get any better, you need to start drawing from life, and studying up on your anatomy. Also, try to work on the quality of your lines, to produce single strokes rather than sketchy, furry lines. Keep drawing.
I do draw from real life (the best way to draw a living/ real thing, MUCH better than pictures (^_^) ) and I have taken nude modeling classes so Im pretty good at anatomy. I would like to know what you see wrong with the
anatomy of any of my sketchs because I only have one person up there and I think I was trying something new with that to really get a feel of movement (the break dancing woman. . . I never make torsoes that long but the teacher wanted me to exaggerate it to really bring out that motion).

And these are just sketchs (Not the dancing woman), I always make sure to have good clean lines on finnal products (with is why these are sketchs).

Thank you all for your feed back (^_^).

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
fantastic artwork. well done. you actually make blaziken look cool. when normally...i hate his design.
cant say i want him in brawl still, lol.

Lucario on the other hand, i hope does make it.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Thank you Cyphus, I just like to use my own style when I draw pokemon, that way Im still repping my self and not just drawing someone else's characters (^_^).

I thought the main post was alil too big for these scans I got for my small sketch book that I draw in when Im out so Im going to make this post for them.
This is just something I sketched because my job gave me alil free time.
http://h1.ripway.com/BlackLight/Mindpower.jpg

mkmelee

Smash Lord
How come everytime someone posts something that is non-real life, people like FDV suggest that they draw from real life without knowing anything about what they have done or not. I know you mean it kindly but it just gets annoying when you jump to conclusions and they have to explain, actually i do... etc. What they feel like posting is not everything they have done. Also note that not everything anyone does is supposed to look realistic... although life drawings will still help.

Anyways, the drawings look great. The image with Blaziken doing a fire spin kick thing is quite well done. I can tell you draw pokemon alot, cause you're original drawings look great, and their moves look awesome. Looking forward to seeing other pokemon/other drawings from you.

Ami

Smash Ace
I can't see your pictures!

I saw the second last one, and you did a good job. It would be nice if you inked them so the lineart stands out better like Zodiak-Lucien said.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
I do draw from real life (the best way to draw a living/ real thing, MUCH better than pictures (^_^) ) and I have taken nude modeling classes so Im pretty good at anatomy. I would like to know what you see wrong with the
anatomy of any of my sketchs because I only have one person up there and I think I was trying something new with that to really get a feel of movement (the break dancing woman. . . I never make torsoes that long but the teacher wanted me to exaggerate it to really bring out that motion).

And these are just sketchs (Not the dancing woman), I always make sure to have good clean lines on finnal products (with is why these are sketchs).

Thank you all for your feed back (^_^).
Oh ok, sorry. I just noticed a couple of little things that bugged me. For instance, I don't think you need to define the rib cage quite so much, and in the break dancer picture, you seem to have broken her ankles (you try bending your feet that far), and it looks to me like her right hand (the one holding the leg) is back to front.

How come everytime someone posts something that is non-real life, people like FDV suggest that they draw from real life without knowing anything about what they have done or not. I know you mean it kindly but it just gets annoying when you jump to conclusions and they have to explain, actually i do... etc. What they feel like posting is not everything they have done. Also note that not everything anyone does is supposed to look realistic... although life drawings will still help.
Because usually it is pretty obvious if they do not regularly do any life drawings. And it has nothing to do with being realistic. Even if you are drawing in a cartoony style, the underlying rules and stuff still apply, and life drawing is basically the best way to learn them. You need to learn the rules before you can break them.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Oh ok, sorry. I just noticed a couple of little things that bugged me. For instance, I don't think you need to define the rib cage quite so much, and in the break dancer picture, you seem to have broken her ankles (you try bending your feet that far), and it looks to me like her right hand (the one holding the leg) is back to front.[\QUOTE]

Well, the feet where more of a mix of exaggeration of the motion and me trying to fit everything in the given space. But good eye on that hand lol, well making that peace I was being pushed very hard to exaggerate the action and blend the markers so when my teacher told me to put the hand that way I was too tired to 2nd guess him and did it (>_<). . .I rarely trust him so I should have looked again.

But again, can you point out the rib cages you feel are too defined? And Aim, you should be albe to see them now.

GHOSTKING

Smash Cadet
dudeyour sketches are not bad lucario rocks and i cant realy draw to good and i admit i suck at drawing rely but there are some things that could have been nicer

Dude, the thing i hate most is when people who cant draw, try to critique others that really can......You said u suck at drawing, therefore how can you even fathom the real importance of the above compositions?

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
It is actually possible to know what is wrong with something without being able to replicate it yourself. And it is good to hear criticism from all ranges of people, no matter who they are and whether they can draw or not. It's not like you HAVE to follow their advice, anyway, so what's the harm in hearing it?

On the other hand, when you offer criticism, it's good to actually point out what you think is wrong, rather than just saying that "some things could have been nicer". Some things? What things? How is saying this supposed to help?

And Black/Light, in regards to the rib cages thing, I'm mainly talking about the breakdancer one I think, it seems to stand out quite a lot when you haven't really defined anything else around it much at all.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Well the break dancer is mostly exaggerated to give that feel of motion and dance. But in all it's mostly an exaggeration of my own style of drawing. . . never really make things to have that "feel" so it was a good step out side of the box.

And yeah, any one can give their comments about art (Remeans me of a old saying/ quote " Your attempt at making a work of art has failed if the common man can't relate to it on some level". . . may have gotten it wrong but it's along those lines (^_^) ) but it is only useful if they point something out. . . "there are some things that could have been nicer" doesn't really tell me anything I can wotk on.

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
i like how u draw pokemon , they dont look childish, they r like "im gonna eat u pikachu"
love em all !! :3

T-major

Smash Champion
[applase]

very good! you made Lucario and Blaziken look more realistic, which is very impresive. I'd love to see what you can do with other Pokemon; a better question would be "is there a site where I can see more art from you?" keep up the good work.

Top Bottom