• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Need help importing a model (weird texture problem)

CalvinHedgewolf13

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
Fox#821
NNID
Rozurabu
3DS FC
4141-7696-7074
Oh, please.

Only reason I haven't released this was because it belongs over a different character.

That said, the fix is simple. Sonic's eyes use an alpha channel, but this alpha channel is imported as black. In Brawl, this sits on top of a plain white texture that covers underneath Sonic's eyes. Export FitSonicEye, fill in the background white, and then reimport it. Then it'll show as intended.

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
CalvinHedgewolf13 CalvinHedgewolf13
Thanks dude, but i don't need it anymore, DRGN already told me what it was.

And yes, maybe it belongs over another character, but everyone plays with 100%'d Melee and thus the better Dr. Mario can be used instead, and i will release it once i get good ideas to replace F-Smash and Neutral-B (They are too mario-y) and maybe when the importer offers support for it i will make a Mario import over Dr. Mario :p

Last edited:

GreatMplay

Smash Rookie
Hello, is there anyway i could get a link to any of you guys Sonic imported already? i tried doing it myself, but my pc is garbage and i wasnt able to, if any of you could send a iso or anything to me privatly that would be great, thanks!

Top Bottom