• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with the Bowser Jr. MU

musashi-kun

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Im a Yoshi main and IM trying to learn different match ups, are there any Bowser Jr. Mains willing to help me learn this MU? 3ds or WiiU, im game if you are.
Thanks!

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
I think your better off going to the Yoshi forums then @ musashi-kun musashi-kun . I think they will be more willing about telling you Bowser Jr's weaknesses :p

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Oh alright i took it more as you wanted us to tell you about the matchup @ musashi-kun musashi-kun . Im not really a expert Bowser Jr player but if you want to play sometime add my Nintendo ID!

Tater

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Taternater
3DS FC
2406-5307-2936
Shield his moves and don't use anything unsafe to approach. Get comfortable with shielding/picking up his mechakoopas. Pretty sure the weak hit of Yoshi's back-air prevents Junior from getting back in his clown-kart after up-B so use that to gimp him.

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
Shield his moves and don't use anything unsafe to approach. Get comfortable with shielding/picking up his mechakoopas. Pretty sure the weak hit of Yoshi's back-air prevents Junior from getting back in his clown-kart after up-B so use that to gimp him.
Dair is actually what you want to use in that situation. Bair autolinks into itself now so it's really hard to fall out of the 3 hits.

Blanc

Smash Apprentice
either dair or dropzone nair to get the weak hit to gimp his recovery, yoshi is one of bjr's hardest mus

Top Bottom