• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need ness help

Uffe

Smash Hero
Good, obvious point. I NEVER use PK Flash against an absorber.

I do this all the time to protect myself, most people I face aren't stupid enough to go into it trying to attack me. Luckily PK Flash's ending lag prevents intense punishment in this case.

And here I thought UffGay had some cool, flashy technique. I am quite disappointed sir...
I have some flashy techniques that have nothing to do with PK Flash. But I don't tell anybody about them.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Your techniques can't be flashy if they don't involve PK Flash. Come on, use your brain. :p
Okay. It has to be done with PK Fire. It's fairly difficult to pull off and it isn't pillar spiking. ;)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
does it involve pkfire-ing inside of somebody? or pk jump? the crazy horizontal shooting pkfire when you land that is almost impossible to time? maybe continually using pkfire on someone by running up to them and using pkfire? or is it jumping around them to hit them with multiple pkfires as they SDI out of one right into the pkfire that you are shooting at them? pillar pkt2ing??

Uffe

Smash Hero
It's not even a big secret. It's little bits of combos. Maybe I can find them when AiB starts working again.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I got on AiB and one of those combos are SH > bair > SH > uair. I've done it before, but I've seen Earthbound360 do it a lot. I found the other ones, but I can't really remember how they go since I can't figure a few things out. Like uair > dair? What?

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
maybe its a full jumped uair, so that you float above your opponent and then your dair? :S

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well, I'll just post the list here. It doesn't look like it makes sense, either. I'd fix it to make it more understandable, but I haven't played Brawl for a long while that I'm not sure where landing points are or when jumping is necessary. It's pretty outdated.

PK SAMUS *bzzt* Rule of Thumb

Top Bottom