• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need tips on sonic for tourney

GabPR

Smash Lord
Hello good people, I am GabPR, a sonic main from Puerto Rico (also the guy who made the sonic hitler video) and I was wondering if someone could give me tips on sonic for an upcoming tournament im participating in my country. I consider myself pretty decent with sonic but im having problems with matchups vs spacies, as well as any tips or tricks anybody can give me that would help me step up my hedgehog game. Any help will be well appreciated :)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Gimp Spacies with somersault (side b) wavedash and homing attack and nair or fair at low percentages I like to use this follow up after a down throw or tech chase option if their near you and be patient and crouch cancel shines vs fox because one shine could result losing a stock and gimping wolf after one homing attack you must nair or you will get hit by wolfs up b

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Gimp spacies by somersault (side b) wavedash forward ovr and over until you go off ledge and kill all spacies with homing attack the only spacies you should nair after one homing attack is fox sometimes and always wolf if you try to do 2 homing attacks you'll might get hit by wolfs up b I would advise you to use it after tech chase options off platforms

Top Bottom