• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness's reverse f-air

vCannino93

Smash Apprentice
Ness's reverse f-air from melee pwned (same with zelda's). It was the 'electric kick', as I called it. Is it still in brawl for ness, zelda, and/or lucas?

Levitas

the moon
It's called a b-air, and yes, Ness's is still in. It doesn't kill as well, though.

Zelda's is also in, is just as strong, but is harder to hit with.

Lucas's bair is a multiple hit attack that it's back or spikes.

vCannino93

Smash Apprentice
that was the only reason I used ness.... v_v

can u explain b-airs, d-airs, and f-airs to me? I really don't get it...

Levitas

the moon
Ok, here's the deal. Bair is back air, in the air it's when you attack in the direction you're not facing. Fair is forward air, it's an aerial attack the way you're facing. Dair is down air, an aerial downward. Uair is an up aerial. Nair is just pressing a without a direction in the air. It's just a abbreviation.

People live to like 150-180 in brawl usually. It's not that it isn't a KO option (it still has pretty darn good knockback), it's just that he's got stuff that kills at quite low percents this time around. Don't think of it as nerfed so much as just that people tend to live longer in brawl. Once they get up to a highish percent, the Bair will kill without any issues.

Edit: DJ tempora beat me to it this time, lol.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Ness only really has one other regular killing option, and thats his bat, which is kinda hard to hit with now, even though the hitbox stays out a little longer. Kind of wierd.

Oh, PKT2 too.

J Tangle

Smash Cadet
NNID
JTangle
I thought he was going to be talking about doing a f-air while going backwards . Whatever thats not hard to do either why did I even come to this thread?

Top Bottom