• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bowser Jr tech. Clown Cart Super Slide

maxluck_Q

Smash Rookie
https://youtu.be/CfFiIDVsJ5g

Hello Bowser Jr mains. I found this tech a while back. I called it the Clown Cart Super Slide (CCSS).
It is performed by while in the air (preferably from a short hop) you going into the Clown Cart and spin out, you must land on the ground near the end of the animation of the spinout. Then all of the momentum of the spin out will still be going causing you to slide really far.
The time can get confusing but once you got it, it gets easy.

Ps: sorry for the bad quality of the video I do not have a capture card but I really want to share this find. Thank you

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
This is already pretty common knowledge among most Bowser JR mains, but cool that you found it out by yourself!

The practical use for the tech is quite limited, but i mainly use it to make it harder for the opponent to predict where you will go and punish you after a spinout, and it's also pretty fun against mediocre opponents to use it to setup into a Jablock if the opponents misses the tech after the Spinout at low percents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom