• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bowser Jr Techs

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet
http://smashboards.com/guides/koopa-princes-toys-an-advance-tech-guide-for-bowser-jr.658/

I made a guide about all the techs that haven't been shared with Bowser Jr main community

With the lack of bowser jrs in competitive smash, I brought it upon my self to make a Advance Technology
guide for upcoming bowser jr's and to liven up the dry competitive desertion of the Koopa Prince

This guide is unfinished but is jam packed with techs for most situations Bowser Jr can be stuck in.

Last edited:

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
I don't understand why did you make a new thread to plug an already existing one. If you want yours to stay in the main page then bump it with a post or an update.
There's some stuff you posted that already have their own thread, but I'll try to help and add some techs along with their links so it's all connected.

As for rating your guide, since it's not complete I don't think it'll be fair of me to rate it yet. But so far so good IMO.

When the guide is finished, it might get stickied so their will be no need to double post threads lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom