• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Combo in 1.1.0

John Wulfe

Smash Cadet
NNID
WulfSight
I was fooling around in the lab against ike and i noticed something . Dthrow - Dair puts him in a cozy percent were i can regrab to Dthrow - Fair - fast falling Uair - to regrab - pummel - forward throw - fireball lock 3x - up B .
Not guaranteed but still interesting how dair spiking at extremely low percents can bring certain character into the magic area where combos work .

Last edited:

John Wulfe

Smash Cadet
NNID
WulfSight
I saw that already , im just adding to the list .
Also like to note that most of those combos only work on fast fallers and heavy weights , this very well may work on heavy weights and mid weights . Needs further testing to confirm .

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
It seems late neutral air is our new down throw. It combos into everything in the world, and I'm pretty sure late neutral to down air is a true combo.

Xephilon

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2294-3812-5736
It works on a few people (obviously DI is an issue at times) but its just a starting point to the Luigi Dthrow rework. I've made a lot of them work including the Fthrow fireball lock, just letting ya know.

Top Bottom