• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new good thing for juggling floaties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Derp

Smash Apprentice
FORMALLY: Ryu777 ...OLD POST COUNT: around 500
I've played roy for a while, I just never post here cause the roy forums are pretty dry :( . anyway, I've never seen it donme outside of myself but something I've been doing lately on floaties who are hareder to combo is d-tilt, jump and when I am at thier level DED first hit, once I'm on the other side of the opponent I DED again. from there you have a few options as far as I can tell, you could do the ->->V DED and try to coninue to juggle them after they are launched. you can fall to the ground hit them with an up tilt(you should be reaching the ground before they do) and juggle them again. with proper timing, when an opponent is over the edge, you can jump out so that you are just below them, hit with first DED and then spike them with your forhead, makes a real fancy ending to a match. there are other possibiliteswith this that I'm not think of, but you get the idea. sorry if this has already been discovered/ proven not to work.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Its not a bad stratedgy, but most downtilted light weights are already too high by the time they get to 30%, because most of them also recover fast, though for some, this really hurts, also it helps to get that DED spike in that so many think is hard. Lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom