• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New item: truck from excite truck!

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
I like the idea and it would be really fun, but the it's been said before seems a bit broken to me.

How about instead of three times, make it one. The truck will still blow up and does 30% damage. And how about making it last less than the hammer, you are in a gigantic unstoppable truck after all. You can make each different truck have various statistics, too. Damage could range from 20 to 25% damage and knock characters in the air a good ways. it could last until you run out of feul, which would be like eight to 10 seconds, blow up, dealing damage to the driver, or you fly off an edge and die while spinning uncontrollably.

Sounds like fun to me. Besides, I think it would look funny to see Medieval Aged Link do something like that, or Pikachu, or Snake for that matter.:)

smashbros_777

Smash Journeyman
One time only? Two atleast because what if you were at a place like hyrule castle, Or there could be like one truck that is more speedy with 1 hit defence, and a defencive one with 1 speed but 2 defence like the statistics you were talking about.

Top Bottom