• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ness

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
I'm a Ness main (duh) and.. honestly I'm a bit shy. ^^; I joined not too long ago and I was wondering if anyone had any tips that might help me get a bit more.. into the community, I guess. Or maybe some tips to help me improve my game, once I get some videos up. I'm not entirely sure when I'd be able to get the videos, but I do have a few recorded on my Wii.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Wilkommen!!!

First thing you need to know is spam psi magnet whenever possible... It is the key to winning everything.

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the warm welcomes! ^^

First thing you need to know is spam psi magnet whenever possible... It is the key to winning everything.
HAHA! Really? I already do that, just out of blind reactions! xp

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey there, welcome! If you need anything at all, be sure to just ask in HYPER NESS. We're all very warm people.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
The first rule about PSImag is that you DO NOT know enough about PSImag.... EVER!!! I still need to uncover a lot of things....
Second rule of PSImag is that you DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT PSIMAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Third rule of PSImag is to know effective spamming of it... You've gots'ta vary your usage of wavebounced and nonwavebounced accordingly in order to move right/correctly.......

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
lol, I officially found my weakness: ness's thunder doesnt go well with lag while playing wi-fi, does anyone have a reliable connecion? Im not sure it could be me.....

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm fine with it... It takes a couple seconds to adjust, but it's a'ight.

Magnet is too good! You gotsta know what to do with it though!

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
lol wavebounce is my only use for it usually, and healing is occasional cuz i dodge alot of projectiles :3

I say chase ppl with thunder

and maybe switch it up and use pkt2 and laugh at their failure to predict xD

Rorroh

Smash Apprentice
Good news! I finally got my converter so I'm going to start recording the replays soon~
Now I just need to figure out which rps are the desynced ones. e.e

Top Bottom