• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Sheik Videos

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Maybe more attention needs to be given to her upB as a kill move. It still has some invincibility frames I think so maybe it can catch them mid-grab or something for the kill.

worm

Smash Cadet
So sad that Sheik's only real kill move, her fair, got nerfed so bad as far as knock-back. Lame.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Check out the hitbox on the f-tilt at 2:18 in video four.

Sheik is looking like she's all about comboing the bejesus out of people. Might have limited kill moves, but if she can combo people for 30-40% reliably off of a single hit... I can see some of the reasoning behind the tradeoff. Too early to tell, really.

Of course Ike is a bit heavy, which makes him nice combo material... though he also takes forever to die, which evens that out. Interesting match-up.

(jkk)

Smash Cadet
I'm digging the tilts though, week=combo. I don't see much kill moves though. I'm thinking of using sheik at the game stop tourny.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
I guess if you have a staple of moves that you use a lot, then when going for the kill you've got to move away from these to others, to avoid stale moves affect.

If you save up-air for kills, I guess it would still be effective vs floaty characters. Shiek can still SH aerial pretty quick, so maybe if some b-airs connected at high % as you weren't using them very often? Perhaps some more smashes. Otherwise Shiek is going to have to go for some off stage drama edge-guarding.

Top Bottom