• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Stage To Be Announced?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Yeah, it looks like Rumble Falls.

Something that puzzles me, though... How is the Trainer going to command the Pokemon on a scrolling stage? Is he going to keep jumping up the platforms in the background?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it looks like Rumble Falls.

Something that puzzles me, though... How is the Trainer going to command the Pokemon on a scrolling stage? Is he going to keep jumping up the platforms in the background?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
When the time comes for a stage to move or scroll or whatever, I always figured that he'd be moved via floating platform, like the ones that transported characters to the stages in Melee.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
When the time comes for a stage to move or scroll or whatever, I always figured that he'd be moved via floating platform, like the ones that transported characters to the stages in Melee.
Hmm... That seems possible...

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wreked

Smash Lord
I heard a pretty good idea for that problem Wii4Mii99. They said that the pokemon trainer would call in a flying pokemon to carry him up, probaly pidgeotto or pidgeot. I don't know if the pokemon would stay off to the side the whole time. I though PT would just stand on it the whole time but by that screenshot, proved me wrong.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I heard a pretty good idea for that problem Wii4Mii99. They said that the pokemon trainer would call in a flying pokemon to carry him up, probaly pidgeotto or pidgeot. I don't know if the pokemon would stay off to the side the whole time. I though PT would just stand on it the whole time but by that screenshot, proved me wrong.
Hmm... That sounds possible, too.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Omg Thats A Change To Pokemon Statium... All The Other Shots Are On Pokemon Statium!!!! Thx For Making Me Realize It!!!!

Smash Ace
What I want to know is how will we play him in the Subspace emissary?
as far as new stage? this week's new stage is definitely going to be Pokemon Stadium/Collosseum 9however the heck you spell it)

Talendime

Smash Ace

anyone think thats tails plane in the corner :p

I know you weren't really serious, but I thought I'd post this too. I didn't look closely enough at the pictures before I guess, but it looks like that plane actually picks you up.

-
-
-
-

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
I know you weren't really serious, but I thought I'd post this too. I didn't look closely enough at the pictures before I guess, but it looks like that plane actually picks you up.

-
-
-
-
And then what, if you don't jump off it carries you to your doom? Probably.

Yeah, but screenshots or no screenshots I'm sure with this update an official announcement of the Pokemon Stadium stage will be soon to follow, featuring our local pokemon trainer as a combatant in the screenshots, of course.

And im all for the flying pokemon idea for the trainer moving around. It'd probably be a lot smoother than him jumping from platform to platform.

Top Bottom